Important notice for users of Cheltenham service on Friday
In order to give our drivers their statutory breaks on Friday evening, we have had to cancel the 21:00 departure from Cheltenham, and the 21:00 and 21:20 departures from Postlip. We apologise for this late change, and for any inconvenience it may cause.
View revised timetable (pdf opens in new tab)
Buying Bus Tickets
Remember, your beer festival ticket does not entitle you to travel on the Beer Festival buses. You will need to buy your bus ticket in advance of travel. The Cotswold Beer Festival bus drivers do not handle money.
Once you have a bus ticket you can join any of the buses, space is allocated on a first come first served basis.
Bus tickets (£5 for the festival, children travel free) can be bought from :
Sanford Park Ale House, Cheltenham.
Favourite Beers, Cheltenham
The Plaisters Arms, Winchcombe.
In order to avoid congestion in the middle of Cheltenham, we have changed the town centre pick up point to the bus stop opposite Holy Trinity church on Portland Street, as shown on this map.
Pick up and drop off points:
- Cheltenham town centre (Portland Street, opposite Holy Trinity Church)
- Cheltenham Racecourse park and ride
First bus from Portland Street:
- Friday: 6pm and then approximately every 20 minutes
- Saturday: 11am and then approximately every 20 minutes
- Sunday: 11am and then approximately every 40 minutes
First bus from Racecourse:
- Friday: 5.45pm and then approximately every 20 minutes
- Saturday: 10.45am and then approximately every 20 minutes
- Sunday: 11.05am and then approximately every 40 minutes
Last bus from Postlip:
- Friday: 11.40pm
- Saturday: 9.40pm
- Sunday: 3.50pm
See full timetable for Cheltenham service (pdf opens in new tab)
This will operate as a shuttle between Back Lane (outside Library) and Postlip during these hours:
- Friday: 6.15pm to 8.30pm, 9.30pm to 11.45pm
- Saturday: 11.15am to 1.00 pm, 2.00pm to 6.00pm, 7.00pm to 9.45pm
- Sunday: 11.15am 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 3.45pm
(The gaps in service are needed so that the driver can take statutory breaks)